Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Little Black Dress

For today's Health Kwest task, I was asked to post a photo of either an outfit that I would like to wear again, or an outfit that I aspire to wear. Since the majority of my weight gain happened during the past year, then I wish to rock my little black dress that I wore on New Year's Eve 2012. I originally bought the cocktail dress for my husband's 20 year class reunion, and I rocked it out! I would love to have more options from when I was really REALLY skinny (pre-mommy/bartender phase), but I gave away all of those clothes a LONG time ago.

Alright, here is a picture of me holding up the dress, I have about 20 lbs left to lose before I am the weight I was when I first wore it...

And here is a picture of me and hubby the last time I wore it....New Year's Eve 2012....

And here is a picture of me the first time I wore it....

I khan do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment